01 November 2005

What's With The Techno?

I think the DJ was being a bit experimental with a couple of tracks. Including a very strange techno one. This was another post that I delayed for nearly a month and therefore I can't remember that much about the evening. Anyway I jotted down some notes on the moves.






  • First Move Travel Return Walk First move out the back to shoulder. Travel return for two twirls. As you twirl her travel right of her so you can take her hip as she is turning to face then take her out to your side, back to shoulder and repeat the move. Exit with a regular first move exit.

  • Wurlitzer Thing. My other notes for this were useless so I think it is: Wurltzer start take her behind you using your right hand. Extend it out so you are back to back then lady spin her with that hand. I could just be making this up though.

  • Accordion. When your right hand is low you pull her forward letting go with the hand (keeping hold with the left hand though). Take your right hand to her back (with your hand on her upper back but with the rest of your arm as support). Take her into a brief lean before stepping back into an accordion.





Tags:

No comments: