27 November 2005

Edinburgh Party Number 5

So my 5th party arrived and gone. We arrived early in the evening and I started dancing pretty much straight away. I didn't take that many breaks and I was pretty exhausted at the end only having the occasional burst of energy (for my favorite songs) and probably generally not dancing as well as I should. There were a quite a few good tracks but they seem to have been spilt apart by a few fairly dull tracks as well so I found the music average really. I like tracks that I can mess around on more I guess. It was a good night; I enjoyed meeting all the people from other cities as well as seeing the regulars at the party night (maybe it’s because they are more dressed up; an effort I could do with making as well).



At the end of the night I was invited out to a post-party party as well but I was exhausted so turned it down and headed home. Still I hope that I'm invited to any future parties :).



I should note that I backdate any posts to just after the event; I didn't actually write this at the timestamp given :D).



Tags:

No comments: