19 November 2005

Get Your Kicks at Route 66

Mmmmmm. Went out to Route 66 and had a fantastic time. Had some really lovely dances and though I found the music challenging I enjoyed the new stuff as a whole and dancing to the different styles. I had a lot of lovely complements including a fantastic one from a little monkey :D. I didn't get there till a little later but went on the dance floor soon afterwards. I did dance with a lot of people I knew and not that many people that I didn't know. There were a few people there who had never done any partner dancing before and I tried to lead one of them to limited success. I hope they did get some more dances in but a couple of them I think were using the time to drink so I'm not sure how well they'd dance :O. Wish I had taken my camera along but I didn't; oh well.



Tags:

No comments: