22 December 2005

Average Thursday :(

Quite an average night. Given the recent great nights I've been having this really brought me down. I don't know if it was my dancing or some outside factor but I just couldn't really get a connection with my partners or the music and most of my dancing just felt like I was going through the motions. It wasn't a bad night; it just wasn't very good either and I felt... distracted.





  • 5 Combo First Move. First Move but step out into a strong stance. Travel turn the woman twice then move into a ballroom grip and a strong frame and sweep around the woman for a half turn. Move back into a strong stance and lead her into the cross steps (I've done before) starting with her right over left and finishing left over right. Turn her twice again before counter balancing her (and striking a pose) then move her into a left handed comb before letting go and catching left.

  • Hand Swap Catapult Crucifix Sweep. Travel return her and swap from left to right hand pushing her out behind you like the middle of a Catapult then take her to the left letting go with right and turning her with left at shoulder. While she is moving to face away move into a Crucifix but take your hands to her armpits and pivot her around before letting go with the left and spinning her with the right and catch left to right.

  • Slow Man Spin. Start Man Spin and let her walk around you while wiggling. Catch left.




Tags:

No comments: