10 September 2005

Route 66

Went to Route 66 tonight. Found the music a little tricky to dance to (compared to the more set beat stuff of the modern music we tend to get in class). Had a great bunch of dances though. Danced loads of times with one particular partner which gave me some time to get use to her style. Had a women insist that she lead me; so I let her. Did some double trouble; which was new :D. Had some time to try and work on some style since I wasn't learning new moves (I shan't try and describe how to do the double trouble stuff). I would say it became apparent, especially when I was following, that I need to work on my balance. I also got a little tired towards the end and think my travelling around the dancefloor suffered. Still I might get an opportunity to work on all that soon...



Tags:

No comments: