03 September 2005

Pre-Comp Party

Just back from the pre-competition party. It wasn't the best party I've had. I found it very warm and that made me sweat which in turn made me feel really self conscious and resulted in my trying to spend quite a few dances sitting out or even when I was dancing giving a lot of space and sticking to certain moves. Anyway there were dances I forgot about all this (and I managed to borrow someones spray deodorant as well) and I enjoyed those. A couple of people though I was doing really well and I really appreciated that. I watched some of the other dancers and wow! that's what competition grade dancing looks like. They way they kept it all fluid; made it look so natural and easy (and made the easy stuff look so good). I'm really looking forward to watching some of these people tomorrow. Now I'm more reserved about my own entry into the Lucky Dip though.



Tags:

No comments: