25 September 2005

Edinburgh Party Number 3

I've nearly finished my Southport write up (on to Sunday) but I went to the Edinburgh party tonight. I didn't get much sleep last night and I think it resulted in me being rather tired this evening for the party. Everything started off well but I found I lost focus and couldn't concentrate probably making poor dances. Anyway I had a selection of lovely dances including from some other people from Glasgow and a really great dance to end the evening after the lights had gone up.






  • Catapult into Swizzle Walk. Catapult taking right hand out then over your head. Pivot the follower on that and move into a Swizzle. Bring the hand left then right for four beats (just like another move we did) then return still holding on to the lower hand and go straight into a Comb. Release and catch left.

  • Almost Pretzel Sway Walkaround. Offer right behind back but snatch away turning and swapping hands pulling the woman in for a Sway. Walk around for a couple of beats before going into a regular sway and exit.

  • Ceroc Spin with a right handed catch. Errr.





Tags:

No comments: