04 July 2005

Dancing; Yeah

So after a cancellation tonight I went to another Ceroc class. Once again I had a really good time. There were a few people I found it difficult to dance with; I think because they sensed that I was a beginner and decided to lead and with both of us trying to lead it didn't work very well. My knees hurt a bit (I think more from the walking on Saturday) but as some other plans were canceled for Tuesday I was thinking about going again just to, you know, try out the other venue.



The season finale of The O.C. is on tomrrow. I'm sure I can catch it at the weekend though :).




  • Armjive with a Spin (Left or Both to Right). Again with the not quite certain how to get into it bit.

  • The Comb (Right to Left). Twirl then place hand on back of neck (drop your arm so as not to stick out your elbow). Slide to right then to left then release the hand and push back at the waist to allow the woman to drop her hand in the left hand.

  • Some back facing move (Left to Left or Both). Err... step left; twist away from your partner with left hand over head. Twist again to face your partner again.

  • In-and-Out (Both Hands). Move hands in a semi-circle inward as approaching partner then out as stepping away. Repeat until you thought of something to do.

  • Basket.



Tags:

No comments: