22 September 2006

Google Calendar

While I currently do not seem to be posting about the quite good time I had at the Scottish Competition or the fantastic time I had at Southport I thought I'd mention I've set up a calendar with Modern Jive events in for in and around Edinburgh (though I might expand this to other places or someone else can if they are interested in joining the list. I'll try and keep it up to date and include all the events rather than just ones that I'm going to. I've included a widget on this page to show events and a button to subscribe to the calendar (if you are using Google Calendar that is).

Though I'm adding many of the events anyway and therefore it isn't much work let me know if you find it useful, it might help me remember that it is worth keeping it up to date for others too.

No comments: